Franchisees and Franchisors
Whether you are starting a new company or growing an existing business, hiring the right business coach can be a smart and cost-effective way for your business to leverage specialist knowledge. Conversely, hiring the wrong consultant can cost you more than just money—it can cost you time, energy and even your reputation.
It’s hard to accomplish anything without a plan. Whether you’re coaching a football team, cooking Christmas dinner, or running a small business, you need a strategic plan. A strategic plan looks at all the things your business could do and narrows it down to the things it is actually good at doing. CoachNick will analyse and execute a plan of growth on your business alongside you!
Typically, franchisees come from being an employee and hence their business skills are raw and heavily rely on the quality of the franchise system and those running it. Most common issues faced are:
- Over relying on the franchisor
- Blaming the franchisor
- Occasionally overpaying for the franchise creating a sizable break-even requirement
- Thinking of quitting the franchise group
Typically, franchisors come from being successful in running their own operation, but, after turning it into a franchise model, reaching maturity and the beginning of losing key franchisees. Most common issues faced are:
- Losing key head office team members
- Facing too many conflicts with franchisees
- Few franchisees damaging the brand
- Not appreciating that the business morphed into a HR company, needing entirely different skills.
- Going national
- Going global