Industrial and or wholesale businesses rely on great manufacturing processes or efficiencies in importing/exporting to get great repeat customers. Automation is key and processes must be effective, accurate and rapid.
CoachNick’s strategies and systems have been proven successful many times over with businesses just like yours. Check out some of our client testimonials below to hear about real results from the business owners themselves. CoachNick has a wide range of happy clients and a large portfolio of companies that have reached specific milestones with his assistance and guidance.
CoachNick can help you achieve industrial and or wholesale business expertise without having to spend endless hours in training rooms. Without having to understand complex financials. Without having to create all the systems yourself. Without having to use complex software. Without having to read tons of books. Without having to get a master’s degree in business. Without becoming a sales and marketing expert. Without feeling overwhelmed and having to understand ridiculous amounts of information. Our tried and tested coaching programs are designed to guide you through a simple, proven step by step process for working more efficiently.
This is why CoachNick has a proven track record and successful reputation, solidifying himself as the one of the most skilled and trusted industrial and wholesale business coaches in Australia.
Typically, Industrial/Wholesale businesses rely on great manufacturing processes or efficiencies in importing/exporting to get great repeat customers. Most common issues faced are:
- Finding great factory labour
- Finding apprentices wanting to pursue a career in their industry
- Trade terms making cashflow tight to pay the rent/mortgage and the employees who are paid usually weekly, if not fortnightly.
- Large customers dictating unreasonable terms with the industrial supplier
- The owners are often the most technically qualified in the business, hence an over reliance on the owner to be around or available, even if on holidays
- Size of factory/warehouse too large or small for the current trade levels
- Searching for agents to on-sell their products
- Recruiting gun sales people to generate the minimum appropriate level
- Tracking employees
- Recovering the high purchase price or setup costs
- Competition with overseas suppliers
- Time management
- Lack of vision
- Understanding when to get out
- Marketing knowledge tends to be very low
- Financial management skills are typically low