After years of turning the financial fortunes of many major enterprises around, Nick first founded CoachNick in 1993; and today, still personally runs every session. He is acutely aware of the fact that each trades business owner who attends his sessions has highly individualised problems to solve. CoachNick has achieved fantastic long-term results for business owners within the trades industry, helping all types of tradies build their businesses, including builders, electricians and plumbers. CoachNick prides himself on being a trades business coach for all tradies to deliver real results through strategies that can be applied in a practical manner.
Highly successful trade business leaders succeed with the support of their coaches. You deserve the same vital support!
Typically, trades businesses rely on trust and quality workmanship to stand out ahead of the various competitors. CoachNick will guide you and provide you with the knowledge and information required for your trade business to be successful and stand out from competition. The difficulties of this industry cannot be overlooked, hence why CoachNick has adapted the necessary methodologies to give you the tools to continuously strive for better outcomes!
Typically, trades businesses rely on trust to stand out ahead of the various competitors. Most common issues faced are:
- Finding experienced tradesmen
- Finding young, enthusiastic apprentices with a care factor
- Lack of a strong support structure in admin, often performed by resentful spouses who most likely and rightly would prefer to do other work outside of the business
- Collection of outstanding debts
- All paperwork
- Time management
- Weekend and evening work
- Lack of vision
- Marketing knowledge tends to be very low
- Financial management skills are typically low